1. Prices subject to change without notice pending full Lease execution.
2. No pets of any kind are permitted in the leased premises without
prior written approval.
3. Upon the signing of this application, payment of the deposit and
subsequent approval of applicant by landlord, applicant requests that
the type of rental unit described below, be removed from those units
available for rental. Applicant understands that this application
becomes part of the Lease Agreement even in the event the Lease
Agreement is not signed. If the applicant cancels the reservation of the
unit being held off the market, management will return the deposit less
a pro-rated fee based on the total rent amount for each day the unit
was held off the market. If the application does not meet the landlords
qualifying guidelines, the reservation deposit will be returned to the
4. I/We certify that I/We are above legal age and the above information
is true and correct to the best of my/our knowledge. I/We understand
that any Lease Agreement made on the basis of the above information may
be terminated at any time at owner/agent’s option if information is
found to be false.
5. If anyone named as an occupant is deaf or hearing impaired,
arrangements may be made through the management office for a visual
6. Applicants must be of eighteen years of age or older. All persons
intending to rent and /or occupy apartment and are eighteen years of age
or older, must complete rental application and be a leaseholder.
7. I/We authorize Park Properties Management, Co. to verify all
information on the rental application by all available means, including
consumer reporting agencies, public records, current and previous rental
property owners, employers and personal references. Re-verification or
investigations of preliminary findings is not required.
In lieu of an original signature to this agreement, landlord will accept
a valid and legitimate electronic and/or facsimile signature of the
resident. In so doing, resident hereby acknowledges his/her endorsement
and acceptanceof this agreement, and he/she waives any challenge to
validity of this agreement based on residents endorsement by electronic
and/or facsimilesignature. By checking this box, you agree to the terms
and conditions contained in this application.